Infinity Business School was the pioneer in the concept of mentoring. Each student at Inbuss has a mentor from the management team who plays the role of a surrogate parent, guide and friend to give advice in this key transition period of a student’s life. Our mentoring system helps us understand our students, their strength and weakness and enables us to guide them towards a career well-suited for their calibre, interest and ambition. Over years we have received great feedback from students, parents & corporate alike for our mentoring system and its contribution to students over and after the two years spent at Infinity. To enhance this concept further, we are introducing the Inbuss Corporate Mentoring Program (ICMP). This initiative would help select students interact and learn from some of India’s known Leaders and Senior Managers. We are certain that the ICMP makes immense contribution to students’ learning and development. Apart from bringing great exposure to the Industry and company that the mentor is a part of, the students could learn a lot from these achievers by observing them. The program tries to achieve the following:
• Career Guidance & Counselling
• Opportunity to attend Business Meetings
• Opportunity for Live Project Work
• Networking Opportunities
• Support in Placements
Who are the Mentors?
Leaders in their respective arenas, our corporate mentors represent some of the top most companies in the country. They have been associated with Inbuss as Members of the Governing Board or as Recruiters. Some leading professionals who have been associated with us as corporate mentors include:
• Ajay Relan, Founder & Managing Partner, CX Partners, Ex-India Head–Pvt. Equity Citibank N.A.
• Deepak Gupta, Country Head & Managing Director- Korn Ferry International
• Rajiv Inamdar, Managing Director, Heidrick & Struggles-KMC
• Sameer Kapoor, CEO- NDTV India
• Amitabh Jhingan, Partner, Transaction Advisory Services-Ernst & Young
• N.S.Rajan, Partner and Asia Pacific Head of Human Capital-Ernst & Young