Duration: 3 to 6 months
Infinity Business School offers short term programs for students taking a gap year after their graduation. Spread over 3 to 6 months, these courses enable students to understand various aspects of management and hone their skills. With the delivery intertwined with the Post Graduate Programs, students get an opportunity to study and network with the post graduate students. This offers opportunities for a much wider exposure and peer group learning. These programs are ideal for gap year students, as they make productive use of this period while they prepare for their aspiring career. In addition, young professionals who have not done a post-graduate course in management can also benefit from this program.
These courses introduce students to the essence of management and entrepreneurial behavior. Students learn the basic principles of managing business. Cumulatively, these programs help students in holistic development of skills necessary for business environment. Overall, they provide students an adequate opportunity to understand the content and pedagogy of an MBA Program. The programs entail classroom learning, with assignments, group presentations and practical applications. They also include business activity after college hours/ on holidays.
Key reasons for gap year students to pursue our programs:
· The programs equip students to identify various career/ higher education opportunities that they may pursue.
· Students learn not only from the course curriculum but also from the experiences of the diverse set of other
students attending these programs.
· They provide for the most productive use of a gap year by way of opportunity to gain valuable business
· In addition- a gap-year certification in management is offers an opportunity for students to improve their
employability. Thus, it gives students a competitive edge for higher education as well as jobs.
· Gap Year Entrepreneurship Program (3 to 6 Months)
· Gap Year Marketing Program (3 to 6 Months)
· Gap Year Finance Program (3 to 6 Months)
· Gap Year HR Program (3 Months)
· Gap Year Soft Skills Program (3 Months)